Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A black bag of reverie

This morning consider a bus to work, there certainly are a few of factors apart by method of the terminal once the dude may be crowded before, below practically the same, leaving huge areas near to the auto space. By seating from the back again gate near to the ground, lying quietly getting a dark bag, dark briefcase. Who took apart the forgotten? Who is from the auto allows the 100 % free fall in his briefcase below the seat? This bag appears are not heavy, but in add-on lots of seats, enough to place the bag completely, can not like picking up trash bags, why it tipped over near to the flooring it?
Will not be explosives, right? !?! Who grudges versus the world my center ah. Explosives is easy methods to do? Hammer! Hammer near to the cabinets. But how it experienced been fixed, especially where it? how can I place it cutting to it? Well, as I do at the rear of anybody easy methods to do? Turned to look, many thanks to some powerful youthful dude looks. He broke away the could possibly get it below that hammer! bad that he wrecked the glass windows it may be! His response ought getting agile enough to quickly now! Yes, this could be the able-bodied youthful man! When he smashed the window, I can leap away and escape the fire compartment. leap near to the soil should not be pretty considerable to me right. Just allow it go, fall is much better than getting burned to passing away the better. possibly there is even now an superb quality youthful dude who, in collusion under me.
If he do not slow response time breaking hammer Za Boli easy methods to do? I burned it! I need getting burned alive. Smiled and talked to yesterday, these times will was dead, but in add-on to die ugly, pretty painful. Oh, burned it should be pretty challenging to accept it. Dth need getting burned, badly to die. attention that self-immolation from the method also regret it.
I die what will occur ah? Who corpses do for me? Who will cry for me do? Who for me to create a extended oration, as using the maidservants Qingwen gem composed "Hibiscus daughter eulogy"?
I am much besides the home near to the mom and father listen to the bad information furthermore to the collapse of what would occur then? No, I do not repay their upbringing then, I have not honor the more mature couple, they have not been Kiyofuku appreciate it!
This finish off result should not be right here from the previous an ideal offer of people, there should be timely fire-fighting. however the fierce fire, how can I be burned? Disfigured it? Is not nobody will like it? Marry? To existence alone with getting despise the ugly face? Liked the likes near to the crush is not getting much away? Whisper whisper like yesterday, these times is Renzouchaliang. Alas, this life, easy methods to finish off ah?
"Terminal - online community bus station toward North, please provide your belongings by method of the back again gate off, welcome to can be found consider our car, goodbye. This quit is Northern online community community bus station ...."
I looked on the dark bag has at some phase been picked up, that dude is sitting at the rear of the youthful man. Fortunately, his bag, he does not toward breaking hammer Za Boli had.
I quickly used off, catch the up coming educate I had.
Summary:A black bag of reverie

No comments:

Post a Comment